Category Homeopathic Healing
This really is a must read book. It started me on my way to healing. I was not feeling well for over a year, had digestive and allergy-type issues. Doctors just ordered nose sprays and helped me not at all. The digestive issues plagued me for years. I gave this a try and am hugely grateful! My digestion is over 100% better! This book set me on the right path and gave me inspiration to eat in a way that heals.
Though it was chocked full of information, the book was presented well so you didn’t get overwhelmed. The author did a wonderful job explaining the hows and whys and giving you the resources to succeed. If you are looking to change your diet so you will feel better, than this book is for you!
~Reviewed by Elaine W.Read More
by Beth Shaw
Retail Price $18.00
Amazon Price: $12.48
Forget diets and guilt and judgments! Achieve your optimal weight by developing what internationally recognized yoga and fitness expert Beth Shaw calls Lean Consciousness. The ultimate path to weight loss, weight management, and whole-life wellness, Lean Consciousness grows out of filling your mind with good intentions, fueling your body with good food, and then moving your body intentionally. Combining the latest nutrition and exercise science with yogic wisdom and principles, YogaLean offers an easy-to-follow and inspiring holistic lifestyle program:
• fully illustrated yoga poses that promote a lean physique, strengthen your core, increase energy, improve balance, boost metabolism, and enhance confidence
• a menu of cardio and weight-training workouts that complement your yoga, refine your physical strength, and ward off disease
• easy recipes (gluten-free!) and simple suggestions for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks that will help you burn fat more efficiently
• stress-reducing and clarity-enhancing daily meditations
• breathing exercises to fortify your immune system
• strategies for clearing clutter from your space in order to clear barriers from your life
• a one-week jumpstart plan outlining precisely what to eat and how to exercise your body and mind!
~Reviewed by Jessie M.